Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pooligans update and upcoming changes...

1) I may not be stocking again until 11/11/09, or later, due to fabric back orders with my hemp bamboo fleece. BUT, there may be surprises periodically Dependant on how much material I have in stock.

2) Because I use more costly materials I may be either increasing the price of my products to $18 for NB fit, $23 for OSFM, and $25 for TD fit diapers
or retaining the prices at $15, $20, and $23 and offering the booster as a separate addition for those who want it. I did my last Trick-or-Treat stocking at $26 ppd and it seemed like interest was thwarted by the cost.

3) Because of HC shipping glitches was I going to just include the cost of shipping in the cost of the diapers to simplify the process but this too seemed to confuse people. If I decide to do this as a regular thing and you order more than one diaper I will refund the difference and if you would prefer priority shipping just contact me and we will work this out. If I go back to the way that things were before I will just refund the difference if an overcharge occurs or invoice if you are not charged shipping.

4) Beginning with my next stocking I am going to be offering a mix of TD fit, NB fit, and OSFM custom diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment