Monday, November 23, 2009

Damn car anyways!!!

Its so hard to get anything done when you can't get anywhere! AAA comes out jumps my car, tests my system, and tells me that there is nothing wrong... No drain, alternator is fine, cables are fine, the battery itself is fine but guess what... less that 48 hours later and its totally dead again. I need to go to the post office to get shipping supplies and I can't. I need to go to the grocery store and get cat food and a few essentials and I can't. I need to go to my parent's house to get all of my shipping labels printed and I can't. I am beyond pissed right now... Can you tell??? Well, I guess is just another day in the life of the Pooligans mama. I am going to do my best to get everything shipped out today but at this point I can't make any promises. I am so sorry that all of these things have been happening and I wish that I could change things but I guess the powers that be hate me right now. Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment