Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14th, 2009 Announcements

1) My next stocking will be Wednesday, November 18th at 6 pm!!! My stocking on Wednesday, November 25th will be an all holiday stocking inluding a semi-custom collaboration with Wool Baby Knits, Chunky Punky, and a BBC mama!!!

2) Pooligans now offers gift certificates through Paypa!!! You can purchase these from my "Our Product" page!!!

3) I have my new stock of inner fabrics arriving on Monday with some new fun stuff
.

5) Thanks to overwhelming interest I will soon be offering OSFM woven fitted with snaps for $30. After the first of the year I may be introducing a OSMF nighttime fitted.

4) Because I use more costly materials I am
retaining the prices at $18, $20, and $25, gone back to my origina
l eight layer snap in insert, and am now offering a two layer hemp bamboo fleece booster as a separate addition for those who want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment