Saturday, November 14, 2009

So... It's time to re-evauate how things are set up!!!

Since the time to work on only customs is quickly coming to an end its time to re-arrange how things are going to be done. So, what does this mean? From now on my customs are going to be done in very small batches while at the same time I am producing diapers for my next stocking... Say someone has ordered 4 diapers, those four diapers are going to be made and shipped before I start on the next person's order. Also, the order of completion is not based on when the custom was paid for but when they choose their fabrics and/or the SYOF arrives at my door being that I can't begin a diaper without knowing what they want or the fabrics in hand. I will continue to update as progress is made on here and on hyena cart but as a very busy mom it can be hard to be on top of updating both places and emailing as well as all of my other responsibilities; on the other hand, I answer emails quickly. Please, if you have any questions or concerns just send me a message and I will do my best to solve the problem. Being a new WAHM I am in the middle of figuring out how to be all and do all while maintaining my sanity. Thanks so much for your patience during my growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment