Monday, November 30, 2009

Delays, delays, delays... AGAIN!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are just not going well! So, all diapers ordered on the 18th of November will be going out today or tomorrow. They will also have with them a code of free shipping off yout next order. I apologize sincerely for these delays but there was nothing I could do to prevent what has been going on. The short story... my one and only vehicle will not start, I must rely on others to get to my one and only printer, things were so nuts that no one could pick me up, and when they finally could the printer ran out of ink, and now my mother is in the hospital with a pulmonary embolism in ICU. I wish that I can rewind to early in the week and change everything but my rewind button is broken.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delays,
Ange'

No comments:

Post a Comment