Saturday, March 27, 2010

A new year, a new month, a new week...

A new beginning!!! 2009 had glitches for us and 2010 didn't start very well either but now its time for new beginnings. My store is back up and running and I stock every Saturday at 8 pm EST on Hyena cart. This allows me to pawn the kiddos on daddy so that I can stock in peace. Don't get me wrong... I wuv my babies but fighting with hyena cart gets really difficult when you have three kids pulling you in 3 different directions. This weekend will be the last customs stocked for a few weeks. I have yet to decide when my official customs stocking day will be but it will only be once to twice a month max. Thanks so much to everyone that has stuck by my side and supported me through my struggles the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment