Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today begins the real work. I am finally no longer sick after 6 days of the flu. I can finally trust myself around scissors and sewing machines. AND I have finally received all of my materials so that I can get to work. Yesterday I got all of my customs organized and finished washing my OBV. This morning I need to refund the overages thanks to HC, and fold my yards and yards of absorbent fabrics, wash, dry, and fold all of my knits, and then getting to cutting. Wow, what a to do list! I'm wishing for a good Terry day so that I can get everything that needs cutting done. I hoping to have all of the elastics marked and started too! Wow!!! I shoot big but I would rather accomplish more than less. Once my elastics are all done I need to begin piecing the diapers together and the real fun begins... I love sewing them together, making the inserts, placing snaps, and putting the whole thing together! I will post my progress so that everyone is up to date here and on hyena cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment