Monday, October 5, 2009

And a Crazy Week Begins

So, in the next four days I have many, many things that I need to accomplish First off I need to complete my diapers for my grand opening Lucky for me my fabric showed up on time and is now washed, dried, and ready for bolts and cutting I have chosen, cut, and pieced together my knit fabrics for the outers I also have 6 of the 10 hemp bamboo cuts done so I am over halfway done with that I discovered this evening that if the materials are cut and ready to go I can complete one diaper in 1/2 hour! I was shocked to say the least So, things may not be that rough the next few days and I may even have the time to make more than 10 diapers for my first stocking Sometime during this week I need find the time to get my birth certificate and renew my driver's license, YUCK!!! Also, some where in this out of control to do list I need to find the time to pack everything for a three day trip to California for my grandmother's memorial party on my birthday of all days 10 hour down, one day and two nights there, and another 10 hour drive back 1400 miles in three days! Oi, that's a lot of driving for one person in one weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment