Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life equals delays...

I've been hard at work trying to get everyone's diapers done and out the door. For some stupid reason my poly-mailers aren't here yet even though they were ordered over a week ago and thus putting the kibosh on shipping. I wait to add the butt snaps until ordered so that I can be sure I have enough snaps of the correct color if someone perfers snap closures. Well,thanks to a pointless holiday my snap order isn't in yet so these diapers are delayed. On top of shipping delays I have one very grumpy eight month old that insists on mommy's 100% attention 20 out of the 24 hours in a day. Delays, delays, delays... What can you do?

Well, I know what I can do! Being that I feel so terrible about these delays, even if I couldn't do anything about it, everyone who ordered premade diapers gets free first class shipping on their next purchase! This means that if you choose to ship priority there will be a $3 discount off that! I hope this is enough for my customers and they accept my sincerest apology...

No comments:

Post a Comment