Sunday, October 11, 2009

After the whirlwind that was yesterday today I'm sorting though all of the payments and email messages to organize who purchased what and what do I need to make. Now it appears that my effort was a success! I am just amazed that I stocked 18 items and 25 sold! Of course, I won't let that happen again! Now, I need to get to work on the oversold "customs" so that i can get everyone's diapers out the door. On top of this, I need to make my stock for next Saturday. Well... live and learn. On the other hand; I have taken a moment for myself while breastfeeding my baby to begin planning for a Christmas collaboration with Anna of "Wool Baby Knits" and Mel of "Cloth!" that I hope to stock no later than the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I am thinking of a halvsies diaper with Christmas ooga and stripes, semi-custom knitted wool longies in a matching colorway by Anna, and a semi-custom embellished tee by Mel! So fun!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment