Saturday, October 3, 2009

WOW!!! Things have been crazy...

Things have been so crazy lately with the process of finalizing my patterns, seeking out supplies and materials, fiddling with machines, sending my nine year old back to school, setting up my website, the death of my "Nanny", completing and shipping 24 tester diapers, and preparing for my Happy 30th Birthday grand opening on October 10th! I am disappointed that may fabric is delayed because I didn't get a shipping option for my fabrics I would have been more than happy to pay the extra cash to get my shipment priority instead of UPS ground All things considered I am going to be burning the midnight oilI am soon to be surrounded by oodles of diaper bodies and elastics to get my first diapers made for my grand opening I am hoping that all goes well and they fly of the shelves so to speak With the BSRB craze I just don't know I love my diapers and others seem to think that they are pretty great but it is hard to compete with such a well known product and a mama with amazing customer servicell

No comments:

Post a Comment