Monday, August 16, 2010

IMPORTANT: past and present lil' Pooligans customers please read

I have discovered a issue with my hemp bamboo fleece. I'm not sure which batches of fabric and thus diapers are affected but this is really, really frustrating. My earlier purchases and subsequent sales (August-October) don't seem to be affected but later purchases (November-February) when the rolls of hemp bamboo fabric became a bit thinner are affected. So far my most recent purchases seem to be fine but they haven't gone through as much laundering yet. So... this is what I am observing: The hemp bamboo launders fine for awhile and then it starts to develop holes and thin lines. Then all of the sudden the holes get bigger and bigger and after a couple of washes the outer layer of hemp bamboo practically disintegrates and resembles swiss cheese. I witnessed this first hand with one of my nighty nights and the inner layer of hemp bamboo appeared to be fine as you can see in the below picture. I have seen this crop up with others diapers as well. PLEASE email me with pictures and date you received your diaper/s at lilpooligans@gmail.com if you too are experiencing this same problem. I have contacted my fabric supplier and she has contacted hers. I have been asked to send her inserts that show this in its worst state. I hope that this is resolved in a timely and mutually satisfying way. I will keep everyone updated.

Sincerely,
A very frustrated Ange'




No comments:

Post a Comment