Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bad Fabric Update

So though much research and many, many emails the problem seems to have been narrowed down between early November and late January. The inserts that are most likely to develop these runs in a stocking type holes feel noticeably thinner than preceding Poos and the most current Poos. I am not totally sure if the February roll is also a bad batch but I am pretty sure that it is being that some responses are from mamas that received their diapers in March. PLEASE... if you have a problem let me know. My supplier is trying to get me a replacement roll and I will be spending many, many hours making new inserts to replace the ones that are messed up. I cannot replace your insert if I am not aware. Again... please send picture and approximate date you received your diaper/s to lilpooligans@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment