Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh my... Its June already!?!?

There's a few things that have been going on for this mama. Purging all of the kids stuff that they no longer need, digging myself out of my funk to feel human again, designing a new addition to the Pooligans line, etc, etc.

First up... June's Featured Baby of the month is Cami!!! Isn't she a cutie?


Next up... Current customs list.
1st batch - Autumn (3), Jenn, and Constance. Should ship out by Wednesday.
2nd Batch - Emily (2) and Emily (2). Should ship out Friday.

Thirdly... I currently have first run Poo 'n Toos testers out and am waiting for feedback on those. I am toying with an idea to make true AI2 diapers, and I am also toying with the idea of offering organic cotton Pooligans for those precious babies that are sadly allergic to bamboo.

Finally...
Price increase!!! I have adjusted my pattern in such a way to accommodate for shrinkage and provide a bit more bum coverage for those older babes while providing the same great fit on the little ones. Customs price is a bit more than pre-mades because these take more time and effort on my part. I also use premium fabrics that come with a premium price and cannot justify continuing to do business at a loss. Finally, colored OBV inners will cost a bit more than natural OBV because these are not only more spendy but also found in limited quantities. Thanks so much for your continued loyalty!

Basic Poos Price Chart
Standard Diapers
NB Fit - $18
OSFM - $23
TD Fit - $25
Woven OSFM - $25 w/o snaps; $30 w/ snaps (Highly suggested to reduce wear and tear on the fabric.)
Nighty Nights
NB Fit NN - $22
OFSM NN - $27
TD Fit NN - $32

** Soon to come... Swimligans and PnTs!!!

*** Some things that can affect cost: Colored OBV, Wanting very limited HTF prints, Doing SYOF option, etc.

Again... Thanks so much for everyone's loyalty. I love my customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment